Thursday, February 7, 2008

Support

Why should it be so difficult to find a good sports bra? Is it so much to ask for a supportive, comfortable, yet snug bra? My favorite two are Nike, and I've been thinking I've got to just go online and find some more like them. But, it kills me to spend more money on a product simply because it has a swoosh on the back. But, hey. I'm talkin' about taking care of my girls, so the money is worth it.

Sorry, Mom. I hope I didn't shock you ranting in "public" about such a topic.

4 comments:

eclaires said...

Let me just say, AMEN!

Sharona said...

You know, I'll have to check, but I've got a couple that I absolutely L-O-V-E,love because they work and they don't wear out fast, and they don't let everybody know when I'm cold. :) So, I'll go home and check and tell you what they are.I have a sneaking suspicion they are both NIKE also, but I'm not sure. So, um. Yeah. God Bless Nike. They're worth it. And I think I've gotten mine on sale at Nordstrom's Rack.

Sharona said...

I forgot to get back to you. Sorry for the delay. It's official- my two favorite ones are both Nike.

Andrea said...

I've given up on the "one" sports bra. I don't like my girls getting out of control and catching the attention of everyone else in the room when I am running. I therefore wear two: one with a form and one flat one over that. It works for me.

I did have two bras that were amazing--but the last few times I have looked for them at Wal-Mart, they were nowhere to be found. Sad...sad, sad, sad....