Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Classes

This semester in grad school I am taking a Multimedia class and a Web Design class. I'm excited about them. In the Multimedia class we will be learning to use Adobe Photoshop and Flash. So far we have just been practicing different tools in Photoshop. To see my assignments, you can go to my EDPS 6560 blog. In my Web Design class we will be learning to use DreamWeaver and Fireworks. There's not much there yet, but you can visit my EDPS 6447 blog too.

The last few days have been somewhat gloomy here. We went from 95 degree temperatures on Monday to rain and COLD weather again! Tonight it looks like the clouds are clearing away, so I'm hoping tomorrow will be a perfect Spring day. I'm looking forward to going on my morning runs/walks again. It's been too cold! Here's hoping for sunshine!

No comments: