Tuesday, July 7, 2009

23 Questions You Probably Never Thought of Asking

1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Push the snooze button
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Greenish with maroon stitching
3. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
A backpack
4. Did you meet anybody new today?
No, but I did talk to the mailman
5. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Cabbage Patch Kids
6. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it
7. What are you listening to right now?
A movie playing on the television
8. Would you go sky diving?
I don't think so.
9. Do you like cottage cheese?
I used to like it with pepper, but now I'm lactose intolerant.
10. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes
11. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A piece of glass I found on the floor
12. Ever been on a train?
Yes. I went on a train in Michigan.
13. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes - an iPhone. And I just got a Blackberry for work.
14. Do you use chapstick?
Sometimes. I like raspberry flavored.
15. Do you own a gun?
No
16. Can you use chop sticks?
No
17. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, but I can't anymore
18. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes, but I don't really like to be
19. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes, more than I'd like to admit. And I always end up with bruises on my arms because of it.
20. Do you have good vision?
Not really
21. What are you wearing?
A T-shirt with a skull and a rose. :)
22. Can you hula hoop?
Not very well
23. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. I used to climb out the bedroom window at my house where I grew up. No particular reason, I just thought it was fun. I climbed in the window at my old condo when I forgot my key.

No comments: