Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Calling

I should have known there was more to my release from my calling as Stake Sports Director than just a release. But, I still didn't see it coming - not this soon, at least - even when my bishop set up an appointment for me to meet with him. Despite my inability to recognize the signs, I am thrilled about my new calling as my ward's Young Women President. I am nervous and excited to serve in this capacity. I love the girls I am working with, and I am humbled to be asked to lead them. It's going to be a fun adventure!

3 comments:

Diane Miller said...

That is a great calling and you will be a terrific influence on the YW. I look back on that experience and hope my girls benefited from my youthful influence

Andrea, Mrs. said...

President! Nice!

Johnson Fam said...

Oh how exciting! You will be great and such an amazing example for all those girls to follow and look up to!