Monday, January 7, 2008

Simply Amazing

This afternoon I was using a bottle of Nasonex, and I dropped the lid on the bathroom floor. I heard it hit the tile, but when I looked for it, the lid was nowhere to be seen. I looked for a good two minutes, and no lid. "Strange," I said aloud. Figuring I was just blind in one eye, I left knowing I would find it sooner or later. When I got home from class tonight and trekked up the stairs, in the faint light I could see something small and oval-shaped on the stairs. I bent down to take a closer look and... You guessed it! The blue lid! The stairs are a good 10 to 15 feet from the bathroom, and around two corners! Simply amazing.

The light bulb in my closet burned out yesterday. I've never had my closet light bulb burn out before.

Tonight, to celebrate getting an MMR shot in my arm, I am barbecuing. In a short sleeve shirt, no less. Yes, it's a common thing for people to do while enjoying whether like we've had this week. Snow really puts one in the mood for steak.

No comments: