Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Here is a list of the things I would love to get for Christmas, but don't expect to get:
World peace
Dance Dance Revolution (and an X-Box to play it on)
An analog to digital converter box for video and audio tapes
Time
Sleep
A new and improved digital camera
A kiss under the mistletoe ;)
A Cooper Mini Convertible







Here is a list of the more normal things that I would like:
A hot pink, black, purple, and teal blue hoodie
Wonderful, comfy socks, a variety of colors, that are long enough to keep my legs warm, thick enough to be cozy, thin enough to wear with nicer shoes, that don't make dents in my legs and make them itch, and don't slip down and bunch up around my ankles
Color Stay lip stuff
A plant to replace the dead one in my polka-dotted pot
My house cleaned and windows washed
Alias DVDs
Heros DVDs
Veronica Mars DVDs
Colloidal Silver
iTunes Music
Theater Tickets
A sleeping mask
Cute Jeans

I'll keep adding as I think of more things.

What do you want for Christmas?

1 comment:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I'm just going to write a comment to your last four posts....

Katie--Heavenly Father does love you. I'm glad you know it. And, yup, sometimes it's just hard. Sometimes it's just tiring. But, it's always worth it, isn't it?

And, He must have been helping you out with the plastic shoe rack any way. You should probably tie it together before trying to put it back up, unless it is BROKEN and can't be fixed. My dang plastic shoe rack must be tied together in order to not slip apart--and it only has shoes on it.

Your sixth graders are a hoot. *rolling my eyes and laughing*