Sunday, August 3, 2008

Google Me

I found this idea on Emery's blog, so I'm trying it too. Here's how it works: for every category, perform a Google image search and post your favorite picture on your blog. You can only choose from the first page of results! Have fun!

My Name: Katie

(I don't really like cats, but my family does call me Kat. And the other pics weren't quite appropriate...)

The City Where I Was Born: Escondido


A Past Love


Favorite Object


Favorite City: San Diego


Favorite Food Right Now: Chicken Souvlaki with Lemon Rice


Favorite Color


One of My Bad Habits


My First Job


A Future Job


A Place I Would Like to Live: Boston (I don't know... maybe.)


My Age: "Thirty is the new twenty... but with less angst and more wisdom."

I know this has nothing to do with my age, but it came up and I thought it was funny. :)

1 comment:

eclaires said...

Hooray, I love Google! And I love your pictures. We need to do this more often. Let's come up with another one with more questions. :)