Sunday, March 1, 2009

Firsts

FIRSTS

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Miles Romney

2. Who was your FIRST crush?
Michael Smith. My mom found out I liked him because I wrote his name on my shoe.

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes

4. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Never had one

5. What was your FIRST job?
Removing screws from the beams at the Veritek building, earning one penny per screw

6. What was your FIRST car?
Red VW Cabriolet Convertible

7. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one today. :( Loser.
Derrick was the last to text me.

8. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Emery

9. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Blake

10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I don't remember, but I think it was in my dad's plane. I'm sure I threw up.

11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Kristine. Of course!

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably Kristine's

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Emery

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Karen Minchau's. I was the flower girl, and my brother Andy was the ring bearer.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I wondered why I was still on the couch and why the TV was still on.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Vince Gill??

17. FIRST tattoo?
I'm sure it was on my arm, but it's gone now. Those water ones don't last too long.

18. FIRST piercing?
Ears

19. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Canada

20. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Savannah Smiles

21. When was your FIRST detention?
Sixth grade. I chewed a lot of gum and didn't turn in homework in 6th grade. Ironically, I now teach 6th grade.

22. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Ondalynn Lewis

24. If you had one wish, what would your FIRST one be?
World Peace. And harsher penalties for parole violators.

25. What is the FIRST thing you would learn if you had the chance?
How to play the piano better

26. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to post this after you?
Emery. She's jealous that I'm typing this right now.

27. Who was your FIRST kiss?
Che Devine

28. Where did you go on your FIRST road trip?
I'm not sure, but it was probably to "Fun Spot In The Desert" with my family.

29. What was your FIRST pet?
Patas, a black lab

30. Who was the FIRST actor you ever had a crush on?
Kirk Cameron

No comments: