Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sigh...

Patience is a virtue I don't always have. I consider myself rather patient when it comes to people, kids, weirdos, long-winded phone talkers, bad singers, that kind of thing. But, when it comes to things I want in my life, I find it hard to have patience. Ironically, those are the things for which I have no other choice but to be patient. The long-term, maybe-it-will-happen-someday types of things are hard.

I'm tired.

I don't like working out, but it is quite necessary. An aching back and tight jeans make that quite clear.

I don't understand men.

I am working on figuring out why my professor gave me a grade lower than I think I deserve. I am also working on getting him to change it.

I have somehow run out of time off and go back to work Wednesday not having accomplished anything I planned on. I did other important things, and I had time off to do these unexpected things, so I'm certainly not complaining. But still...

Sigh...

Time to go to bed. Tomorrow I will work out, organize, set goals, smile more, and see my mom. Life is good.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

is everything ok? it seems like maybe you have had a tough little while. I hope that 2008 is great for you. Will you be going to institute...oh, wait, I think you said you have classes on Wednesdays now so I probably won't see you at Bro Anderson's class.