Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stormy Weather

I am sitting on a blue couch wearing all blue. A blue shirt, a blue sweatshirt, blue sweats, and blue slippers. Outside a blue-colored storm is brewing. It's been windy and clear and wonderful all day, but about 20 minutes ago the clouds rolled in, the sky turned dark, and little pieces of hail started falling from the sky. (Little pieces of hail, as opposed to little pieces of heaven. :) Now, the thunder has started to roll and it's getting exciting. I would like to snuggle up next to the fire for the night, but I cannot. I have things to do, I have a music rehearsal to go to in two hours, and the gas for the fireplace is too expensive. But, I will still enjoy the evening.

I saw Mayor and Sister Gray at the mall today in Bath and Body Works. I went there to run errands with Emery. It's just so crowded! I think I'm done with any shopping until January.

Today I cooked chicken, wrote a couple emails, and took out the trash. Technically, Emery took out the trash. She loaded it in the back of my car so we could drive it all over to the dumpster. (We have a habit of letting bags pile up in the garage. Don't tell anyone - so embarrassing!)
Unfortunately, we both forgot in the one minute it took us to get in the car that there was garbage in the back of the car, and we drove off to the mall. Yuck! It was in there for something like two hours! Yuck! But, it's in the dumpster now.

Well, time to get back to work. I've got videos to edit, gifts to wrap, cookies to make, and a song to rehearse!

No comments: