Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year again! What are your resolutions? Are they the same as last year or are they new and different? How are you going to accomplish your goals this year? I am going to compile my list here:

Get in shape (Isn't that the first one on a lot of people's lists?)
  • Attend my hip hop dance class again
  • Dance Dance Revolution
  • Do my back exercises 5 days a week
  • Eat healthy foods
Get to sleep earlier
  • Manage my time better
  • Don't stay up all night worrying
  • Don't stay up all night blogging ;)
  • Discipline
Attend the temple once a month
  • Attend Relief Society temple nights
  • If class does not allow me to attend on scheduled nights, schedule my own night
Exercise more faith
  • Pray
  • Be calm
  • Be peaceful
  • Trust
  • Have patience
  • Remember what the Lord has already done for me
Serve others
  • Matthew 16:25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."
  • Think of others first
Finish Grad School!
  • Work hard
  • Enjoy the experience

No comments: